I've seen other Slicers use this format and I am a numbers gal, so I wanted to try it, too.
1. This is my FIRST year to do Slice of Life.
2. I've been to Paris TWO times, and would love to make it three, four, or even five!
3. I've taught in THREE states - TX, KY, and IN.
4. I've taught FOUR different grades - K, 2, 3, 4.
5. There are FIVE other gals (plus me) in my Book Group - and we've supported each other through many different phases and stages of life!
6. A family of SIX was a nice even number for my growing up years.
7. My darling husband and I dated for SEVEN years before marrying.
8. I have EIGHT nieces and nephews in NC, KY, and TX. Also, I love teaching EIGHT year olds!
9. I've been to NINE beaches in the U.S. - La Jolla, CA, Bald Head Island, NC, St. Simon Island, GA, Fort Meyers, FL, Rosemary Beach, FL and a few others along 30-A stretch, St. George Island, FL, Amelia Island, FL, Galveston, TX, and Atlantic Beach, NC.
10. I was a stay-at-home mom for TEN years and loved that time with our kids. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
That's it—the tally is in! Thanks for sticking with me until the very end!
A wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, lifelong learner, educator