This week I came across a fun SOL and I think you might enjoy it, too! I found it at Words from JL, who found it at AliceNine.net, but it all started with Leigh Anne at A Day in the Life. The premise is that you're invited to a party - how fun is that?! You select five items to bring to the party. Here we go! Thanks again for starting this SOL party, Leigh Anne!!
Here is what I'm sure to bring when I show up at any party:
1. FOOD - so for Leigh Anne's party I'll make my favorite appetizer, pepperoni tarts: pepperoni-lined sections of a muffin tin are filled with cheesy-artichoke dip, and then are baked until bubbly and crispy!
2. DRINKS - speaking of bubbly, I'll bring sparkling water and perhaps the makings for mimosas.
3. A HOSTESS GIFT - surely a book is best for Leigh Anne, or some fun sticky notes (I know Leigh Anne will use these for our #bookrelays books) or perhaps some funky pens like these sweet smelly felt-tip markers.
4. MY NOTEBOOK and FUN STICKY NOTES - we're sure to get some excellent ideas for writing or books to fill our TBR list!
5. FRESH FLOWERS or BALLOONS- they do make everything so festive!
Join in and share a slice of your own to tell what five things you'd bring to the party.
A wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, lifelong learner, educator